Using the Gloss Makeup Artistry Nude Palette
Looking for that perfect Smokey Eye for this Valentine’s Weekend? Or maybe you just want to rock it for an all girls night out. No matter what the occasion, this look is perfect, dramatic, and oh so sultry.
Today we are using Gloss Makeup Artistry Shadows in Sun Quartz, Raisin, Matte Black, and Champagne Bubbles blended in a bronzy smoky eye!
- Use a Gloss Girl Eyeshadow Base to keep everything smooth and in place.
- Apply sun quartz all over the eye lid.
- Brush Raisin along the crease and outer lid in a V shape, working in.
- Brush Matte Black along the edge of the lid and in the outer corner. Blend
- Blend Champagne Bubbles along the top, inner corner and upper brow bone.
- Use Gloss Girl liquid liner in Anisette for a subtle cat eye
- Finish off with a waterproof black mascara for the lashes.
- For the brows, check brunette brow duo to get a polished sculpted look.
- On the face use a luminous foundation in natural beige.
- Highlight the skin with a bronzer in Sunkissed
- On the lips rock Angelina Matte lipstick
Set the night on fire!