“Every Client and Every Style Shares the Same Level of Importance. It is My Responsibility to have the Knowledge, Capability, and Product to Create my Guest’s Desired Look.”
“Hairstyling is My Art, My Passion, and My Career”.
I had the dream of joining this industry as a child and made the decision to do so when I was 16 years old. I was hired at one of the top salons in Delaware to shampoo hair and sweep the floors. It was my dream come true to watch the hairstylists and makeup artists at work. I soon graduated high school and started my apprenticeship to become a cosmetologist.
I was very fortunate to start learning this trade from such educated and experienced salon professionals. My luck continued when I had the opportunity to work in a small salon in Manhattan, and then assist a Redken Platform Artist. I was doing what I love and learning from the best in our area!
Through time, I learned I had a passion for special occasion and fashion styling. This brought along a large amount of Wedding Day Hairstyling. I started my first company when I was 23, and by 28 Gloss On Location Wedding Day Hair and Makeup was born. At 31, I opened the doors to my first Gloss Salon where we still service Bridal Parties On Location almost every weekend.
I am so happy to say, “I love what I do!” I believe it is a necessity to continue to educate myself on the latest styles and techniques in hair coloring and styling. There is always more to learn!
I invite you to Gloss Salon for a new experience.
To our existing clients, “Thank you for your continued support.”
Owner and Stylist
Additional Credits and Education:
- Spark Magazine
- News Journal Celebrations
- TLC’s The Wedding Story
- Photog Shootout
- University of Delaware ONE Fashion Show
- Bumble and Bumble University Styling I
- Bumble and Bumble University Immersion for Owners and Managers
- Graham Webb Academy
- Redken Color Training
- Attending and helping participants of NYC IBS Avant Garde Competition
- Various classes at IBS by Companies such as Paul Mitchell
- Product Knowledge in many lines such as Redken, Eufora, Goldwell, Bumble and Bumble, and EVO Hair
- Hair for winner, Miss Teen Delaware’s modeling photo competition
- Hair for “A Lovely Workshop” by photographer, Elizabeth Messina
- Raylon “Art of Business”
- Partnership and Sponsor for Miss Delaware America
- Hairstyling for Photographs published on Style Me Pretty Blog
- Hairstyling for Photographs published on Martha Stewart Weddings Blog
» READ MORE about our staff !